Melbourne International Airport - Melbourne, FL (MLB)
Sheltair is located on the north side of Melbourne International Airport (MLB), was developed and has been operational since 1990. The complex includes: over 200,000 square feet of individual aircraft T-hangars; large corporate aircraft facilities with office and shop space; and full-service FBO. With plenty of site-ready land available for development at MLB, Sheltair is ready to assist you in the planning, design and construction of your large-scale hangar complex of up to 500,000 square feet. Expansion is underway at the Sheltair MLB complex which includes new hangars and support shop space available for custom design/build requirements in sizes ranging from 4,500 to 8,000 square feet.
- Small/large t-hangar options
- Large box hangar with hydro-swing doors
- Exclusive-use corporate hangars from 7,500 sq. ft. to 17,000 sq. ft.
- Contact our leasing office for current availability and move in specials
- 24-hour secured access
- Ample parking available
- FBO tenant on site with full service available
- Electric in hangar
- Nighttime lighting
If you are looking for construction or development opportunities at this property, please contact:Todd Anderson
Senior Vice President of Properties- FL/GA