FAMILY-OWNED. SAFETY & SERVICE DRIVEN.
Our family serving you like family.
Welcoming You Back
Sheltair Safety Measures
Sheltair has increased sanitation procedures at all facilities to provide you with a safe environment.
- Implementing guidelines from the CDC, WHO, and NATA
- Increased cleaning and sanitation of common areas, lounges, and restrooms with EPA approved products.
- Touch-free transactions are available by using your Avfuel Pro Card.
- Coffee stations and complimentary food servings have been suspended.
- Following facemask procedures under local authority recommendations.
- Social distancing practices implemented with floor markings as a guideline.
- Isolated shifts preventing employee exposure.
- Crew cars, rentals, and shuttles thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Ongoing staff training on illness prevention and required sanitizing procedures.
- Aircraft cleaning and sanitizing services are available through third-party vendors.
Short Term Ramp & Hangar Options
Sheltair is now offering short term ramp and hangar lease options. As always, in good times and bad, our philosophy remains the same: to provide customized aviation solutions for you.